The Customer Service Supervisor at Vitracoat America is a commercially focused, customer service professional who desires to work directly with our customers to ensure orders are accurately entered, scheduled, and shipped within the promised timelines. This experienced individual will be a key driver within their given territory. They will not only interact with all parts of the organization to assure superior service is achieved but works to continuously improve existing processes to elevate our company. Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to multi-task, outstanding organizational skills, and a lean manufacturing mindset are key to superior performance in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive accurate timely entry and manage all sales orders within assigned territory.
• Work with customer base to ensure stocking agreements and blanket orders are shipped according to customer expectations.
• Work with Production Control team to ensure back-ordered inventory is efficiently scheduled within the
customer lead times.
• Manage the outbound logistics from 14 warehouses for all sales orders within assigned territory including external logistics systems like Jam-n and 3PL
• When issues occur, maintain positive, proactive communication with Sales, Production, the Warehouses, and customer to drive quick resolution
• Superior skills at investigating customer issues
• Clean and reconciled management of blanket orders and backorders
• Understands, and could competently execute 100% of all Customer Service-related flows
• Superior knowledge of the item ledger
• Manage inbound calls and Voicemail boxes
• Owns and drives efficiencies in customer service processes
• The individual also manages key National, Strategic or International Accounts
• Customer notes and frt required fields are updated and audited
• CSR has passed pricing audits above 99%
• In addition to territory responsibilities, this CSR takes on various special projects, actively joins continuous improvement teams when asked, actively works with Supervisor to improve processes.
• When possible schedules appointments outside of the territory’s busy times and proactively adds appointments to the customer service calendar
• In the 30-day training plan for new CSRs, they may be asked to be shadowed or train on specific flows, D365 BC, and logistics activities
• Takes the lead on expedites and shipping issues for less tenured team members
• Able to backup all small accounts and 95% of the key accounts
No direct supervisory responsibilities for this position but expected to mentor less tenured team members.
This individual will be expected to work in a group environment under the supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor. They will be expected to use good judgment, and ethical decision-making abilities to manage their individual day-to-day tasks, as well as, their backup assignments.
• Ability to attain solid working competency and proficiency in ERP and CRM system applications deployed at Vitracoat (including Dynamics 365 or Dynamics NAV)
• Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as, lead by example
• Embrace an environment of continuous improvement and adapt to change quickly
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing job functions in a timely manner
• Comply with Covid PPE
• Comply with each Department’s PPE requirements
• Able to lift up to 44 lbs.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations
No travel is required for this position
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma is required
• College degree or equivalent experience necessary
• Excellent knowledge of MS office
• Experience with Nav, Dynamics, or Business Central or similar ERP software
• 3+ years of Customer Service Experience in a manufacturing or distribution company
• Superior Knowledge of scheduling with LTL common carriers 8.0 HOURS
• This role is 8:30 am to 5 pm with a 30-minute lunch
• The role has occasional Overtime
Fill out the form below to apply online.