• Design, keep up to date and administer a comprehensive orientation program for all employees
• Maintain no less than a 90% filled position at all times
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
• Must be able to lift 55 pounds at times
• Must be able to access and navigate all departments of the company’s facility
This individual will be expected to work in a group environment under the supervision of a team leader. He/she will be expected to use good judgment, and ethical decision-making abilities when testing and reporting data obtained during laboratory testing.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.
• Ability to operate machinery
• Able to lift to 55 lbs. 6.0 TRAVEL No travel requirement for this position
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma is a must
• Associate or Bachelor of Science is preferred
• Organizational skills essential
• A two-year minimum formulating coatings experience or 3+ plus years of laboratory experience is required
• Spanish speaking is a plus
• Good verbal communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team or under direct supervision is essential
• Basic Microsoft Excel, and Word knowledge is required
The employee must be able to communicate clearly with others and must be physically able to stand, walk, reach, climb or balance, and kneel. The employee must be able to occasionally lift or move up to approximately 55 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include close and distant vision and color vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the position functions.
Fill out the form below to apply online.