Why Work Here? “Family Oriented, Great Benefits, Unlimited Earning Potential”
About Vitracoat America, Inc:
Vitracoat has been manufacturing quality industrial coatings for over 75 years and powder coatings for over 35 years.
At the core of the Vitracoat brand is a trusted family-owned international leader of quality powder coatings. Throughout the years Vitracoat has expanded operations across multiple continents and is ranked amongst the top powder coating manufacturers in the world. We are a company of over 1000 employees, with production capacities exceeding 80 million pounds per year. Our powder coatings can be found in everything from everyday objects to aerospace and beyond. With our North American Headquarters in Elkhart, Indiana and with offices across the western hemisphere we are available to offer the best service and delivery in the industry.
POSITION LOCATION: Houston, Texas
This position is responsible for supporting the logistics team at Vitracoat America, as well as, providing support for the Warehouse picking, packing, shipping, and cycle counting inventory.
This team will not only interact with all parts of the organization to assure superior service is achieved but will work to continuously improve existing processes to elevate our company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Warehouse. Below are examples of activities:
- Preparing and pulling orders to be shipped.
- Complete Finished Goods cycle counts and propose adjustment based on counts and additional research.
- Receive all inbounds (ex: MX Trucks, Returns, Transfers).
- Ship all orders sent to the warehouse check to ensure the oldest batch was picked until a better process is established.
- List shelf locations for the shipping clerks from trucks received.
- Be able to operate a Forklift to load and unload trucks.
- Efficiently support Customer Service, and the warehouse Clerks by shipping orders
- LTL, Ground, and/or Express shipments.
- Full truck shipments.
- Approved Warehouse Transfers.
- Support Warehouse Lead to ensure that service levels are met by warehouse.
- Ensure all packages have the proper shipping labels.
- Complete daily moves to open empty spots for new materials.
- Confirm all Inbound paperwork has been given to shipping clerks.
- Trucks, Transfers and RGA’s.
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in MS office, especially Excel.
- Accurate Data entry skills with an extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to attain solid competency and proficiency in D365 BC.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Embrace an environment of continuous improvement and adapt to change quickly.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing job functions in a timely manner.
- Must be able to traverse the office and warehouse facility.
- Able to lift a maximum of 55 pounds at a time.
- Climb a ladder.
- Stand for a maximum of 8 hours per day.
- Comply with wearing appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), when necessary.
- Bending/squatting to perform necessary tasks.
- Lift arms overhead.
- Visibly and audibly able to access surrounding area for potential dangers within the warehouse.
- Continuously input data using a computer/keyboard.
This individual will be expected to work in a group environment under the supervision of a team leader.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.
No travel requirement for this position.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School diploma is a must.