Inventory Coordinator I works directly with all departments, Lerma, and Distribution Centers to ensure all inventory is efficiently updated in the system and effectively moved into the warehouse physically as well as electronically. This role requires rapid response times and time management skills. This role is expected to deliver accurate inventory information to all stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track and process all VLMs (incoming orders from Lerma)
o Assure the VLM matches the material received.
o Accurately enter data into ERP so material is made available to sell.
o Assure all prices, volume and products are correct on VLM and coordinate with Lerma when information does not match reality.
- Manager approved company internal transfers between Distribution Centers owned or Public
o Assure system accurately reflects location of inventory at all times.
o Send daily customer reports and other daily reports.
- Manage the transfer of material produced in Houston or Elkhart from production to warehouse
o This is necessary to ensure we have an accurate warehouse count and material is available to release to customers.
o Physical count is needed to assure the following;
- Count is accurate.
- Product name and Code is correct.
- Label is correct.
- Batch number is displayed and is accurate.
- Box Count is correct if required.
- Package type is accurately reflected.
o Manage JOR and assure it is updated no less than daily
- Assign correct production location by product.
- Update as directed for priorities and promise dates as instructed by Vice President.
- Work with appropriate departments to change and/or update manufacturing sight.
- Add Tracking to Dynamics BC
- Small Parcel.
- Execute all plant reclasses needed for proper inventory management.
- Scan department paperwork related paperwork to “G” Drive.
o Plant Transfer
o Warehouse Transfers
- Working Knowledge of all process flows.
- Able to investigate issues to resolution and empower teammates.
- Professional escalation of business issues and proper prioritization.
No supervisory responsibilities for this position.
This individual will be expected to work in a group environment under the supervision of the Customer Service Manager. He/she will be expected to use good judgment, and ethical decision-making abilities managing their individual day-to-day tasks, as well as their backup assignments.
- Ability to attain solid working competency and proficiency in ERP and CRM system applications deployed at Vitracoat (including Dynamics 365 or Dynamics NAV).
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Embrace an environment of continuous improvement and adapt to change quickly.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing job functions in a timely manner.
- Comply with COVID-19 PPE.
- Comply with each Department’s PPE requirements.
- Able to lift to 44 lbs.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.
No travel is required for this position.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma is required.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience with Nav, Dynamics, or Business Central or similar ERP software.
- 2 plus years of Data Entry or Receiving Experience in a manufacturing or distribution company.
- General Knowledge of scheduling with LTL common carriers.
- This role is 8:00 am to 5pm with a 1- hour – lunch.
- Overtime as needed with pre-approval from supervisor.